ICEM SUMMIT AMSTERDAM
International Customer Experience Management Summit
ICEM Summit Amsterdam
Why attend ICEM Summit Amsterdam?
With carefully crafted content, this event aims to fill the void, covering the latest hot topics & trends and the predictions of what the future will look like. These 2 days will help you understand the latest trends, developments, and insights from the fast-paced CX world, which is in fact tricky. If you enjoy learning about new strategies, seeing CX in action, and absorbing knowledge from the world’s foremost CX leaders and teams, then you should attend this event.
Topics at Glance
The future success of each business will depend on its ability to adjust its customer experience to the new realities and expectations of customers as we move to a post-Covid world. Join us at this conference as we explore the success, challenges, and lessons learned by some of the industry leaders defining the future of Customer Experience.
- DISECT Method: how to structure the Value Creation and put the Customer at the center of the decisions
- The Innovation wheel: Adaptation of Doblin’s 10 types of Innovation to Improve Customer Experience
- Loyalty. Why?
- What Nobody Tells You About Voice AI
- Boosting User Emotional Connection: Design for Emotions to Increase User Engagement
- Riding the digital transformation tiger. How data & digital are fueling Telenet’s CX transformation?
- Improving the user experience through omnichannel
- Hyper personalization of customer experience using data analytics and AI (The future of customer experience).
- CX-driven selling: Why organizations should place marketing at the core of their seller engagement strategy
- Evidence driven decisions and the relevance of Research Operations for Product Development
- Colleague Experience: why prioritizing employees gives companies a competitive edge
- The value in turning customers into partners
- The value in turning customers into partners
- Scaling Customer Experience Management in an organization is like learning people to Fish
- Experience is more than adding lipstick
- Employee engagement as a backbone for consumer experience
- Talking points for how to kickstart your CX
- Do you really want to improve your company’s profitability by putting the customer first?
Well known industry leaders and emerging talents
Meet your speakers
Benefits of attending ICEM summit
- Get new ideas and solutions
- Getting a Handle on the Market
- Brand Building
- Discover the latest trends
- Gain irreplaceable knowledge
- Get certified and learn new skills
Where it's all gonna happen
Welcome to Amsterdam
NH Amsterdam Centre, Stadhouderskade 7
1054 ES Amsterdam
The NH Amsterdam Centre hotel is in the cultural heart of Amsterdam. Its spot in the beautiful Museum Quarter means it’s just a short walk to the Van Gogh museum. And there are shops, cafés and restaurants just across the canal in front of the hotel.
Power of connections
Whom will I meet there
Members of the Board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of Departments from the Banking, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunication, and Insurance
Customer Experience Management | Customer Journey Mapping | Digital Experience & Chatbots | Information Technology & AI | Customer Insight & Satisfaction | Digital Transformation | Omnichannel Management | User Experience & Design Thinking | Knowledge Management | Conversational AI and Chatbot
Don't just take our word for it
What they say about us
“I've loved the event, I think it's great to be back in person and face-to-face. It's really given me the opportunity to hear some great content and great speakers, but also to connect with people in the industry, I've made some really great connections.”Royal Bank of ScotlandDirector Customer Operations
“A full immersion in CX! The talks were inspiring and insightful.”INGHead of Division
“Insightful, informal and informative, I left with copious notes and new connections.”TelefonicaDirector Customer Experience
“The beauty of the event was that we managed to get pre-arranged meetings with people where their challenges were already written so we could understand the attendees, what their problems were and how we could solve them”SEBHead of region Baltic Countries
“The agenda allowed for a good mixture of workshops, 1-to-1 meetings and a wide range of topics presented. Thoroughly enjoyed being part of this event and face to face once again!”ABN Amro BankDirector Contact Center
”I’ve found the conference to be super insightful, so I've got some great takeaways and to have done that all within the past 48 hours has been really valuable.”Austrian TelecomVice President Customer Interaction
Excellence through knowledge
Founded in 2013, we are globally recognized and leading event management company. Headquarters in heart of Europe with three overseas offices. At BINA with believe in empowerment through knowledge, our sole purpose at business is to design and deliver the best industrial conferences. Proudly we are specialized and experienced in delivering various niche conferences for Telecommunication, Finance, Banking, Insurance & Retail industry. Last year we served more than 1000 multinational companies throughout the Europe, our mission is to become number one conference organizer. We are young, energetic, focused, determined and dedicated to deliver the best customer experience to our clients.
Thanks for everything
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
We’d love to hear from you. Learn more about our sponsorship packages and how we could help your business.